The Kingdom of The Winds

Post your project your working on or server! Only positive advertisements are allowed, Negative topics will either be locked or deleted.
Gan
Junior
Junior

The Kingdom of The Winds

Postby Gan » Wed May 20, 2015 4:15 am

This is the server I am working on called The Kingdom of The Winds. I am still making the screens right now but I thought I would show what it kinda sorta looks like. I will need more help with the Icon part next to the name if anyone knows let me know. I need it for Subpaths for your path, Level ranking to tell your stats. This will just be normal player rank given by NPC with icon it can't be taken away, only admins can remove it.

Ranks with Icon next to name are 500,000 first. Then 2million next,4million next and 10million last. Based on stats for in game money.(need help with it)

Game Screen

News Feed

(Owner of server/add button/ignore buttons) Also need help adding more icons and stuff for this part. The Add button and Ignore button is bugged. When you log in its the normal ones endless online comes with then when you run your cursor over it..it changes. Somewhere the file is that needs changed.

Inventory

Last edited by Gan on Wed May 20, 2015 4:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Advrid
General
General

RE: The Kingdom of The Winds

Postby Advrid » Sat May 23, 2015 6:44 am

There are two friend and ignore buttons, find the other set, it should be with the buy, sell, hair styles, bank withdraw and all the good shit. It'll be in gfx 2.

could you post more details about your server? What's it about, anything new added, features? Just want to get a basic idea of what you're doing.
Gan
Junior
Junior

Postby Gan » Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:19 am

Well right now I only have edited some of the stuff. shown above. (still needs worked on) But I am trying to get to know how to add in map graphics to just speed things along and forget the characters atm. I wanna make a rip off of www.nexustk.com as Endless online is just a Dark ages rip off. I have the nexus graphics and sounds. Just getting to the part of adding in graphics and making them look like the game is a problem. The moving is a little different/swinging is a little different. map graphics are a little different. Might need a new place for the new map graphics. I am thinking "The Nexus" or possible the kingdom names. I am a little slow. Right now as I am only 1 man making this in my free time without much help. I want to just add in some map graphics. (Gates,Inn,Subpath places) I don't have a real server/website so I am going off my computer Ip.

The Game:

The Kingdom of The Winds is based off the Nexus tk game. A Korean based game. Everything is going to be based off the real history instead of being like nexus tk. We will use the real names. Places in the game are Kugnae/Kugoryo/goguryeo all the same places. Buya/Bu-ya, and Nagnang,Han

We will have a history of the game as we progress. The Kingdoms will be ran by a King and a Queen maybe Even a Clan/Guild could take a spot and run it as they progress/pay in game money/items even. They can make their own map/place based off their Clan/Guild. Clans have their own members. Even a house could be placed but it will be in the House place/a random house buying place. You can make your own house and make it anyway you like with the map maker. You pay in game money/items to make it the way you like. You can sell your house keys whoever you like.

It is all about the player to make the game fun.
Last edited by Gan on Sun Jun 14, 2015 7:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gan
Junior
Junior

Postby Gan » Fri May 20, 2016 4:49 am

Have the server up just need to map some maps.

Will get to all of it shortly, Thanks for keeping updated.
(map your own kingdom using the default graphics and ill add them in just PM me)
Last edited by Gan on Fri May 20, 2016 5:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
RealtyFlelf

The Kingdom of The Winds

Postby RealtyFlelf » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:10 pm

Thats a really nice truck you have there. I like the new stance, wheels and tires. The interior looks great too. Have you been able to drive the truck much yet?
Для того чтобы быть другом, не обязательно быть собакой…
RealtyFlelf

Как выгодно купить квартиру: низкий сезон, без агентства, без отделки, при срочной продаже, увеличить скидку

Postby RealtyFlelf » Fri Nov 08, 2019 12:15 pm

Как купить квартиру у застройщика?. Как купить новую квартиру и остаться довольным
Недвижимость на сегодняшний день просто пугает своим разнообразием. Но по сравнению с предыдущими годами ценовая категория достаточно приемлемая для всех категорий населения. Например, новая квартира в новостройках Иркутска будет стоить намного дешевле, чем такая же квартира на вторичном рынке города. Поэтому квартиры в новостройках Иркутска все чаще и чаще выбирают среди тысячи предложений на рынке недвижимости Иркутска.
Список практичных материалов:
недорогие квартиры от застройщика

[words]недвижимость,купить квартиру,url=https://twitter.com/1bisru,Недвижимость без посредников, купить новую квартиру[/words].
Для того чтобы быть другом, не обязательно быть собакой…

Return to “Projects / Servers”