Shadow Lands Beta

Post your project your working on or server! Only positive advertisements are allowed, Negative topics will either be locked or deleted.
ShadowLands1
General
General

RE: Shadow Lands Beta

Postby ShadowLands1 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:04 am

I said i was gonna try to release the server on 4/28/13 or 4/29/13 or 4/30/13 I'm working im trying to make it best i can make it the server was orginally suppose to be release on 5/3/13 so idk yet please be patient quit posting same topic and be patient.,

New park benches have been added tell me what u guys think
Attachments
ENDL006.png
Last edited by ShadowLands1 on Mon Apr 29, 2013 5:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowLands1
General
General

Postby ShadowLands1 » Mon Apr 29, 2013 11:18 am

If u come on my server demanding me to give u stuff or give u make stats for example daruta gets on my server said he mess up my internet if i don't give him max stats im tired of this crap if we don't stop ddoser they will take over endless online community im hireing a hacker to if they hack me they can ip back hack them. Thanks!
Last edited by ShadowLands1 on Wed May 08, 2013 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ShadowLands1
General
General

Postby ShadowLands1 » Fri May 10, 2013 9:36 pm

Welcome Fury to shadow lands second beta staff we really thank u for joining hope u enjoy your stay as our staff :D

From-Shadow
Attachments
shadowlands.png
Fury
Spammer
Spammer

Postby Fury » Thu May 16, 2013 2:30 am

Yet making another EO server.
ShadowLands1
General
General

Postby ShadowLands1 » Thu May 16, 2013 1:38 pm

No problem don't thank me :P
ShadowLands1
General
General

Postby ShadowLands1 » Sun May 19, 2013 12:32 am

Ok so I have came up with a date to release Shadow Lands will be 8/7/13 because this gives us time to make this server the best it can be the server will include brand new maps im changeing the maps from the second beta because the second beta was way to easy this server will be pretty hard but fun with alots of custom items GUI made by fury website made by Fury etc....... We will try to have 30 quest or more before releaseing the server if u want to follow up on update go to http://shadow-lands.tk im gonna try my best to make this the best server out there reamber shadow lands has rules.The rules will be below if you will be patient this server will be really fun the reason i shut down the second beta after like 2 weeks yes there was database wipe because all people had to do was afk train boring and lame! this time gonna be different we will have different classes certain armors can be equip by certain classes over 100 new maps Alot of custom items.You will see old quest of course but they will be new ones they will be story follow behind this server just respect the players and have fun-From Shadow.O yel and also i will be includeing new pets and npcs.

Workers For SL
------------------
Shadow-Owner
Fury-Co-Owner
Viva-Head Mod
Sean-Mapper
Jonathan-Mod
Prince-Mod
Hades-Mod
Dark-Mod
------------------------------
Rules For SL
---------------
No hacking
No Scamming
No Speeding
No makeing multiple characters just for items etc......
Treat Players with respect as the way you want to be treated don't treat players bad
Do Not beg staff or me cause we are working on the server and you messageing me with stupid stuff gets me distracted =no new stuff.
and more rules will be applied soon
----------------------------------------

More stuff will be added to post soon

From-Shadow
evilscuba

Postby evilscuba » Sun May 19, 2013 5:52 am

Talk about buzz killer rules! To many rules,jailing and banning players. Kills alot of servers. Just saying!
ShadowLands1
General
General

Postby ShadowLands1 » Sun May 19, 2013 7:36 am

Well if you don't have rules your server gets hacked gets players mad
:angrytroll:
intill they quit
so please don't tell me what to do with my server intill u make one and understand what the eo community is like then you would understand why i have rules thank you!
ShadowLands1
General
General

Postby ShadowLands1 » Sun May 19, 2013 8:48 am

ShadowLands1 wrote:One of shadow lands new helmet tell me what you guys think and what i should do to it :p to make it look better :D :O :yuno:
Attachments
Horns.png
Horns.png (388 Bytes) Viewed 1278 times
ShadowLands1
General
General

Postby ShadowLands1 » Fri May 31, 2013 8:14 am

Well i know a lot of you love the second beta i did to i had fun time hosting it i love endless online since i was like 8-9 years old i always wanted to make a private server i had such a fun time hosting Shadow Lands.There is nothing wrong with server i loved the out come of it but i just want to move on from endless online so i guess this is my good bye for now. I'm leaving endless to work on a 3D game with my cousin and friends etc.... This 3D game will be called Redemption MU but if my 3D game does not workout i will probley come back to endless i had fun time hosting Shadow Lands thank you all hope you have great summer and once again i'm sorry to close down Shadow Lands bye endless online community and bye eosource have fun hope you client and server is successful

once again i am making another game if you guys would like to check up on it you can add me on skype or you can check for updates on the test website i have no idea when im gonna release this game but i will soon so here are the emails and links to add me

http://redemptionmu.weebly.com
Skype [email protected]

From-Shadow

Return to “Projects / Servers”