R.I.P. Need Help

Post your project your working on or server! Only positive advertisements are allowed, Negative topics will either be locked or deleted.
junbug
Junior
Junior

R.I.P. Need Help

Postby junbug » Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:40 am

This is my Server and I need major help with Pets,Memberships, and a few others it is in progress right now and I'm having port forwarding issues and the server is being Run on a Very crappy computer so it will lag a bit (sorry)

I am In need OF
Coders
Mappers

I really want to make a Successful Server so if any one can help or anything pls contact me Via Email, or on my server
LegendaryG
General
General

RE: R.I.P. Need Help

Postby LegendaryG » Sat Jun 15, 2013 3:10 pm

You can't code on EOSource lol
Casoni
Legend
Legend

Postby Casoni » Sun Jun 16, 2013 4:24 am

LegendaryG wrote:You can't code on EOSource lol

Technically you can code your own commands and quest scripts are a form of coding.

And Junbug either post what problems you are having with Pets and membership and what ever else so we know what to help you with, otherwise try taking a look around EOSource Section of the forum most likely you can find everything you need to know there and if not there then check in the EO Server Guides section most of the ini files have been given guides on how to set them up properly.
We all wear [color=#FF0000]masks... illusions of what we want the world to see. But when we hide our true selves from those we love... what price do we pay for that[/color] deception.

つきのりょこ
夢想家の夢を聞かせて
junbug
Junior
Junior

Postby junbug » Mon Jun 17, 2013 7:16 am

i have posted the problem with PETS and Ty casoni ;]

Return to “Projects / Servers”