Last Resurrection Now hiring

Post your project your working on or server! Only positive advertisements are allowed, Negative topics will either be locked or deleted.
Icarus
Junior
Junior

Last Resurrection Now hiring

Postby Icarus » Wed Dec 18, 2013 1:36 pm

Its been a solo project for a while now, but I've decided I need help.

All positions are needed.. Except mods.. Mods aren't necessary.
Providence
God Like
God Like

RE: Last Resurrection Now hiring

Postby Providence » Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:21 pm

If you show no effort in your recruitment post, no one will want to work for you. Harsh, but true.
Retired Super Moderator,
1/10/2012 - 1/6/2013

--

Getting back into the swing of EOSource, here to help.
Dexterity

Postby Dexterity » Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:27 pm

Providence wrote:If you show no effort in your recruitment post, no one will want to work for you. Harsh, but true.

This short post shows a lack of seriousness and confidence for your WIP server.

Oops, sorry providence that was supposed to be quoting him not you LOL
Last edited by Dexterity on Wed Dec 18, 2013 4:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Icarus
Junior
Junior

Postby Icarus » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:04 pm

Providence wrote:If you show no effort in your recruitment post, no one will want to work for you. Harsh, but true.

You're right. It's just been a rough day for me, so I apologize for my lack of enthusiasm. How about I try again..

Now hiring for Last Resurrection! It's been a project of mine for about a week now. Almost a fully repixeled GUI client, up to 35 maps, and still working on a ton of new npcs, and items. New quests, and an awesome story line. I need Mappers, Pixelers, and Quest Writters. Feel free to PM me if you're interested!!!
Frost
Super Poster
Super Poster

Postby Frost » Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:49 am

Icarus wrote:

You're right. It's just been a rough day for me, so I apologize for my lack of enthusiasm. How about I try again..

Now hiring for Last Resurrection! It's been a project of mine for about a week now. Almost a fully repixeled GUI client, up to 35 maps, and still working on a ton of new npcs, and items. New quests, and an awesome story line. I need Mappers, Pixelers, and Quest Writters. Feel free to PM me if you're interested!!!

Not to be rude but it still lacks a decent page setup but it's fine, you should add it to the main post not a comment. :P
Home | Wiki | Downloads | Server List | Website | YouTube
Glorious PC master race.
Icarus
Junior
Junior

Postby Icarus » Thu Dec 19, 2013 9:46 am

Ariel wrote:
Icarus wrote:

Not to be rude but it still lacks a decent page setup but it's fine, you should add it to the main post not a comment. :P

I understand what you mean. But like I've said before I've been doing this project by myself so I've been wayyyyyyy to busy to make a proper, and nice looking recruitment thread. It's not that I'm incapable of doing it myself, it's just that it is a lot of work, and I know I need help. So again I apologize for this low quality thread, and all 3 of you are right, my thread does lack effort. Later tonight I will spend a good deal of time working on rebuilding my thread.
Providence
God Like
God Like

Postby Providence » Thu Dec 19, 2013 10:48 am

Dexterity wrote:

This short post shows a lack of seriousness and confidence for your WIP server.

Oops, sorry providence that was supposed to be quoting him not you LOL

Lol, I read that and thought to myself; "What? I don't have a server, what is this guy talking about lol."
Retired Super Moderator,

1/10/2012 - 1/6/2013

--

Getting back into the swing of EOSource, here to help.
Chef_panda
Junior
Junior

Postby Chef_panda » Sun Dec 22, 2013 12:27 am

I can be ur mapper / player helper now.

Return to “Projects / Servers”