Project/server Advertisement Format

Post your project your working on or server! Only positive advertisements are allowed, Negative topics will either be locked or deleted.
Frost
Super Poster
Super Poster

Project/server Advertisement Format

Postby Frost » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:04 pm

Simple Advertisement Format
I am making this so that you're able to just work from this, I see too many advertisements that are quite small without much information about the project. I do understand that not everyone has the time to do it, so that is why I am making something you can just copy and paste in to your advertisement thread or notepad document so you can just go along from that.

-

(Logo/title/slogan)

Introduction: (Provide simple information about the server along with additional plans)
-
Storyline: (Provide a small sample or the complete version of what your servers story is)
-
Features List: (Tell us your server features, IE: Aoe, Fishing, Mining)
Pictures: (Post a few pictures of the client or in-game pictures of maps and such that are important to the server)
-
Video Preview: (I'd suggest making video previews to show off your server before release)
-
Contact us: (Post your contact information)
Email:
Forums:
-
Applications: (Not that important for the advertisement but if you're looking for developers right away it's good to add this
Name:
-
Personality:
Experience:
Why We Should Hire You:
Additional Information:
-
Updates: (Post updates whenever you add them here or to a website if you have one)

Thread Code: (copy and paste this into your thread)

Code: Select all

[size=125][align=center](Logo/title)[/align][/size]

[b]Introduction:[/b]
-
[b]Storyline:[/b]
-
[b]Features List: [/b]
-
[b]Video Preview:[/b]
-
[b]Contact us: [/b]
[i][b]Website:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Email:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Forums:[/b][/i]
-
[b]Applications:[/b]
[i][b]Name:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Age:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Applying For:[/b][/i]
-
[i][b]Personality:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Experience:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Why We Should Hire You:[/b][/i]
[i][b]Additional Information:[/b][/i]
-
[b]Updates:[/b]
Casoni
Legend
Legend

RE: Project/server Advertisement Format

Postby Casoni » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:34 pm

Nicely made Frost, should help many people with Server Advertisements. I hope to see many people use this from now on.
We all wear [color=#FF0000]masks... illusions of what we want the world to see. But when we hide our true selves from those we love... what price do we pay for that[/color] deception.

つきのりょこ
夢想家の夢を聞かせて
Frost
Super Poster
Super Poster

RE: Project/server Advertisement Format

Postby Frost » Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:38 pm

Casoni wrote:Nicely made Frost, should help many people with Server Advertisements. I hope to see many people use this from now on.

Thanks, over the years I have noticed quite a few members struggle with creating a decent advertisement. Advertisements can bring a flow of players to your server if its properly made to show off your server. Anyways... as you said I hope to see many people use this format.
Last edited by Frost on Sun Dec 22, 2013 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Home | Wiki | Downloads | Server List | Website | YouTube
Glorious PC master race.

Return to “Projects / Servers”