A&O Rebooted (now with preview video)

Post your project your working on or server! Only positive advertisements are allowed, Negative topics will either be locked or deleted.
04jordanjamie
Veteran
Veteran

A&O Rebooted (now with preview video)

Postby 04jordanjamie » Sat Jun 04, 2016 6:18 am

Hi all it's been a while since I have been on here. 
I will soon have A&O (Alpha and Omega) up and running. some people may know the server which me and john worked hard to create. The server itself is something I was proud to produce with some of my best work. however it did go down and that was a shame since we had a few players that really enjoyed it. We got alot of content out pretty much daily. and to my surprise while cleaning my pc I did find all the server backups so the server can be salvaged and thats what I plan to do. 

Hopefully I will see some players join the server once I have it fully setup. The content wont be updated as much since my spare time is minimal right now but when I do get the chance (hopefully weekly) I will update in bundles.

Just for a preview of some maps I will post some for you guys
The GUI is created by myself also

Haunted House
ImageImage

Pyramid

Darkspear Island is a pk area with great rewards to those that can brave the area. the cost to enter is high but the EXP from mobs is greatly increased. the major risk is being swarmed by mobs or being hunted down. Each player kill nets you  gold and exp. the pk is also required to complete the AW style quest (My own version) where the best weapon from the drop lists (I mean weapons that drop) can be obtained 

The further inland you go in Darkspear Island the larger the reward. However the enemies get even tougher and players can take advantage while you are distracted. you can also setup ambushed on any route to the other areas making it ideal for strategies 

Darkspear Island Area 1 - The Docks

Darkspear Island Area 2 - The Greenlands

Darkspear Island Area 3 - The Caves

Darkspear Island Area 4 - Dark Forest

That is just a short preview of some a small portion of maps open to players. all player feedback is also considered and improvements will be made if needed.

If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask. 
Thanks 
Guardian
Last edited by 04jordanjamie on Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frost
Super Poster
Super Poster

RE: A&O Rebooted

Postby Frost » Sun Jun 05, 2016 5:05 am

Good Job, glad to see some projects still being worked on.
Home | Wiki | Downloads | Server List | Website | YouTube
Glorious PC master race.
04jordanjamie
Veteran
Veteran

Postby 04jordanjamie » Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:16 am

Thanks. Yeah not gonna give up on eo private servers just yet. just a shame on the player counts lately.
I enjoy modern games but EO has something about it. you can pretty much make your dream server
if you put the effort in . and that is great for how basic and old the game is
john
Legend
Legend

Postby john » Mon Jun 06, 2016 10:51 pm

Great work, as always!
I will hop on when I have spare time for sure. :)
04jordanjamie
Veteran
Veteran

Postby 04jordanjamie » Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:28 am

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7KDoDKzNXI[/video]
Mini trailer

Like my facebook page for all updates (used untill I setup a site) 
https://www.facebook.com/Multiplayer.AlphaandOmega/
Last edited by 04jordanjamie on Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:35 am, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Projects / Servers”