The New King or Apozen.

Post your project your working on or server! Only positive advertisements are allowed, Negative topics will either be locked or deleted.
Trapper

The New King or Apozen.

Postby Trapper » Sat Apr 28, 2012 4:26 am

Introduction

Well, first off I'd like to say this will be my first ever server made project, that I will complete. The name of the project 'The New King or Apozen' came about while I was watching a film with a friend of mine about Troy. The movie Troy had several genres to it, love, romance and warfare. The main character of this movie 'Troy who was played by Brad Pitt' had several choices to make under difficult circumstances such as, should I go and get revenge for this man killed my brother? Or should I listen to the priestess about forgiveness. To relate this to my server which I hopefully complete is relatively easy as karma will play a vital role on the outcome of the main storyline.

The Karma system.

Many servers overlook the Karma system as useless, not worth to put in within my server etc. But I want to incorporate karma to the relative quests you can do within my server e.g. if you're karma rating is good to saint you can do the New Kings Guards quest unlike Apozens minions. You're all probably thinking how do you aim to achieve that? Well, first off there's eosource and there constant updates and secondly the dedicated staff which I hope I will have.

The Storyline

Storyline plays a vital part in any rpg or mmorpg as it attracts players and engrosses them to play further. I know EO back in it's hay day did not have such a thing, but it had the building blocks for success, it had the maps, it had the graphics, but the admins decided to give up on the progress made. Here's a sneak preview of what the storyline of this server will be.

The drums of war are ringing form north to south, Apozen's minions have reached the outer layers of your towns walls. Fire, has spread everywhere, you look around you mystified and shell shocked at the idea that this once quaint neutral village has turned into a war zone.

What Maps you are likely to see when playing.

I know I may sound like a blood thirsty gitt , but I like to see battle scathed maps and a contrast between villages e.g. because this village is closer to the capital (Aeven) it has better supplies due to the Kings men heavily patrolling that area, unliked Soligard which is filth infested due to it becoming a war ground.

Races

Races won't play a major role within this server, but since I'm a skyrim fan I'll include benefiting factors for picking this or that race e.g.

#Orc - Bonus 5 str.
#Nomad - Bonus 5 int.
#Redguard - Bonus 2 str 3 wis.

What sort of people am I hiring.

I started out this project, wanting it to be my own, to make everything in it my work. But I soon realized the scale of the Idea and thought to myself, I can't finish this. The people that I want to hire will have to be dedicated, and have the same general idea which I have portrayed above.

Who am I hiring?

Mappers - 3 spots.
Quest writers - 2 spots.

Mappers and Quest writers please reply and show me what you can do below.

P.S

Will release a trailer in the coming weeks :)
Last edited by Trapper on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Me + you = :heart:

James
Veteran
Veteran

RE: The New King or Apozen.

Postby James » Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:24 am

Sounds alright, i think i'll come check it out when i see it up.
Trapper

Postby Trapper » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:54 am

Cheers James. In other news, I'll post some maps up tommorow :)

Trapper

Postby Trapper » Sun Apr 29, 2012 3:23 am

Update on progress.

- Added a Banner.
- Trailer almost done (Will be up on Saturday)
- Maps (Will be on Saturday)
- Beta (Will depend on how many people are interested in applying).

To Apply

- Name
- Position you want to apply e.g. Quest writer, Mapper.
- Detail about yourself, what you're interested etc.
Last edited by Trapper on Sun Apr 29, 2012 4:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

harman11
Noob
Noob

Postby harman11 » Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:56 pm

The new apozen is much like every other boss spot, and if ... It also has alot of health i'd say about half of a kings health.

Return to “Projects / Servers”