Map Design (Updated)

Post your maps here!
john
Legend
Legend

RE: Map Design (Updated)

Postby john » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:18 pm

04jordanjamie wrote:You will have to visit one of the times :) in early development still. noticed you started a new server how is that going?

Just a week old, so very early stages still lol, I find building from scratch this time is going a ton faster than it has in the past though, as I have a clear design path, something lacking from my previous works. xD Good job on that GUI for Guardians, looks ace!
04jordanjamie
Veteran
Veteran

Postby 04jordanjamie » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:21 pm

Haha Nice yea noticed that myself this time around my maps are improved and more detailed than my old work some are quick others like the 100x100 are my slowest work but worth it :) and thanks that gui took a week to make prob the slowest ever xD but still have to give credit to you, since you taught me everything I know (also I wish you luck with alpha and omega looking sweet)
Last edited by 04jordanjamie on Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
john
Legend
Legend

Postby john » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:25 pm

04jordanjamie wrote:Haha Nice yea noticed that myself this time around my maps are improved and more detailed than my old work some are quick others like the 100x100 are my slowest work but worth it :) and thanks that gui took a week to make prob the slowest ever xD but still have to give credit to you, since you taught me everything I know (also I wish you luck with alpha and omega looking sweet)

No credit needed haha, you're a better mapper than I am and I didn't need to teach you much lol, just directed you to the programs etc :P I will check it out some time for sure, just got a ton of quests and stuff to write... oh the joy lol.
04jordanjamie
Veteran
Veteran

Postby 04jordanjamie » Tue Dec 23, 2014 5:28 pm

nah you do get credit you did teach me to quest writing and helped me with learning eosource and hosting ect did more than you think xD and if you need a hand every now and then send a message :)

Return to “Maps”