Tree's Application

Interested in helping the community? Want to become a forum moderator? Post your application here! We do accept moderator applications but not for administrators. [Currently closed]

Would Tree make a good moderator?

Total votes: 0
Tree
General
General

Tree's Application

Postby Tree » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:35 pm

Name - Kevin Suess

Age - 15 Years old (16 in September)

Moderating Experience - I am currently the Head/Only Mapper. I have moderating experience, I was a moderator for Fallen-Evolution for around 6-7 months. I quit because I got really busy with exams and couldn't find the time to get online.

What I can bring to EOSource - I can contribute mapping advice on these forums for anybody who wants some help on improving there mapping ability. I have recently began to quest write and I am enjoying it a lot so maybe once I improve a little bit I can help others with quest-writing.

How active am I - I can be on daily. On average I browse the forums hourly just to see what is going on, and try to contribute to the community.

Some Flaws about myself - My two greatest flaws are that I struggle to read textual guidelines, like if somebody tries to explain the Arena.ini *cough Ele* to me over MSN I have a difficult time. The other flaw is occasionally I can act a bit snooty like yesterday on the shout-box which I do apologize for but just over little things, I never let it get out of hand though.

Final Notes - I do speak with proper grammar, well most of the time Dylon always seems to correct me each time I mess up. I am friends with a majority of the EOSource staff and have known them for quite a while, I know that doesn't really mean much but I figured I would include it in here anyways. Well, hopefully you took time to actually read this. I couldn't find a template anywhere other than what should be included so hopefully this is correct if not I can change it as soon has I find out it is incorrect.
Last edited by Tree on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Providence
God Like
God Like

RE: Tree's Application

Postby Providence » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:39 pm

Eh just looking at this application made me say TLDR. Would you mind organizing it? For now I'll just read the giant paragraph.

Try taking a look at this: http://eosource.net/forum/thread-241.html

Ex,

Name: Billy Bob

Experience: I like walking in the park
Last edited by Providence on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Retired Super Moderator,
1/10/2012 - 1/6/2013

--

Getting back into the swing of EOSource, here to help.
Tree
General
General

Postby Tree » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:46 pm

I looked at that thread, but I didn't see like a format it needed to be in. I just interpreted that as what is needed to be included in your application.

How does that look?
Last edited by Tree on Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mitch

Postby Mitch » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:50 pm

best app here. I vote tree.
Providence
God Like
God Like

Postby Providence » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:52 pm

Tree wrote:How does that look?

That looks awesome, thanks for fixing it. Makes it more enjoyable to read, good job.
Retired Super Moderator,

1/10/2012 - 1/6/2013

--

Getting back into the swing of EOSource, here to help.
Frost
Super Poster
Super Poster

Postby Frost » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:54 pm

Great application. I support your post tree, because I've known you for a year now and your always great at helping i vote yes.
Home | Wiki | Downloads | Server List | Website | YouTube
Glorious PC master race.
Tree
General
General

Postby Tree » Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:57 pm

Thank you for supporting me everybody. It means a lot to me.
Swagdin
Legend
Legend

Postby Swagdin » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:17 pm

I'm not gonna dislike your app just cause you disliked mines. I like your app, but mind telling me the last time you helped someone on Eosource? And How much time you spend on the forum?
Once a Swagdin fan, always a swaggy!

Here to help!
Tree
General
General

Postby Tree » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:28 pm

I help out each opportunity I get. I don't have experience in coding, which is what most of the questions are about. However, I have a ton of experience in mapping and I love to help others with their maps.

If I do recall, I helped you out and edited your map to try and show you some techniques with mapping. Click Here Cutie

It isn't a matter of time spent on the forums, I browse the forums hourly. I check see if there is anything new and I leave. I don't sit on here waiting for somebody to post.
Last edited by Tree on Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Swagdin
Legend
Legend

Postby Swagdin » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:39 pm

Tree wrote:I help out each opportunity I get. I don't have experience in coding, which is what most of the questions are about. However, I have a ton of experience in mapping and I love to help others with their maps.

If I do recall, I helped you out and edited your map to try and show you some techniques with mapping. Click Here Cutie

It isn't a matter of time spent on the forums, I browse the forums hourly. I check see if there is anything new and I leave. I don't sit on here waiting for somebody to post.

That was Providence for helping me, And he always helped me. What good is mapping for Eosource?
Didn't i pm you that we should stop the argument and the disliking one and other, and we will settle it? Now why are you trying to do this? Your setting a bad reputation for your app and yourself.

Just let everything that we have against each other. If we keep going on none of us will have the position. Now how about we stop this nonsense and let hollow decide, this isn't getting us anywhere.
Once a Swagdin fan, always a swaggy!

Here to help!

Return to “Applications”