[+] Added giftbox1.ini
[+] Added giftbox2.ini

[+] Command scripting check Rebirth();
[+] Command scripting check Gender();
[+] Command scripting check FishingLevel();
[+] Command scripting check MiningLevel();
[+] Command scripting check WoodcuttingLevel();
[+] Command scripting check CookingLevel();

[-] Optional fail arguments in command scripting are removed and hardcoded (shows more details)

[+] Command scripting call Reset();
[+] Command scripting call SetName();
[+] Command scripting call GiveRebirth();
[+] Command scripting call ServerMessage();
[+] Command scripting call SetLevel();
[+] Command scripting call SetEXP();
[+] Command scripting call KickPlayer();
[+] Command scripting call OpenLocker();

[/] Fixed check Stripped();
[/] Fixed call ShowHint();
[/] Fixed quest crashes
[/] Fixed quest book
[/] Fixed PKRate
[/] Fixed devil gate which became unresponsive after a while.
[/] Fixed that admins can no longer use the admin prefix for player commands.
[/] Fixed stats that didn't update after changing your class.

[*] ReachLevel achievement also works with $setexp and such now.
Marshe
General
General

RE: EOSource 6.3 release

Postby Marshe » Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:00 am

A big thank you for the max pet level and the update.
Maybe you can look into some things for upcoming releases,

AoE:
AoE attacks do double damage on the monster right in front of the character. It's like you're doing a normal attack and then the AoE dmg adds up also. 2x dmg in 1 hit.
AoE spells, same as AoE attacks but the target you use the spell on gets double damage. (this also counts for group heals, the caster gains the heal twice)

The heal over time potions are a bit bugged(not a real problem though) but when the hp recovery tick is set to 10hp in the pub, it heals 20hp per tick. Or are these amounts supposed to be set in percentages?

Maybe you can find a way to make a new kind of AoE spell that can be used as a "self target" like self heal and make it hit x blocks around the caster for either heals or damage spells.
This way players won't have to click target the enemy all the time, which is pretty annoying imo.

And last pets:
I would like to see more options for pet use. For example, I would like to disable the command #pet inventory, but I like to keep #pet attack/drops etc. Currently we can only enable all or nothing. (PetCommands = yes/no). And the #pet reborn seems to set the pet to lvl 0 resetting the whole pets stats.
Idk if it's possible, but create a recovery time specially for pets like it's used for players hp/tp rec rate.
I've noticed pets also use the players direction for critical hits, if the player faces away from the enemy, the pet will do crits only. Maybe you can make it so that pets don't crit?
Hollow
Legend
Legend

Postby Hollow » Fri Mar 14, 2014 4:32 am

Marshe wrote:A big thank you for the max pet level and the update.
Maybe you can look into some things for upcoming releases,

AoE:
AoE attacks do double damage on the monster right in front of the character. It's like you're doing a normal attack and then the AoE dmg adds up also. 2x dmg in 1 hit.
AoE spells, same as AoE attacks but the target you use the spell on gets double damage. (this also counts for group heals, the caster gains the heal twice)

The heal over time potions are a bit bugged(not a real problem though) but when the hp recovery tick is set to 10hp in the pub, it heals 20hp per tick. Or are these amounts supposed to be set in percentages?

Maybe you can find a way to make a new kind of AoE spell that can be used as a "self target" like self heal and make it hit x blocks around the caster for either heals or damage spells.
This way players won't have to click target the enemy all the time, which is pretty annoying imo.

And last pets:
I would like to see more options for pet use. For example, I would like to disable the command #pet inventory, but I like to keep #pet attack/drops etc. Currently we can only enable all or nothing. (PetCommands = yes/no). And the #pet reborn seems to set the pet to lvl 0 resetting the whole pets stats.
Idk if it's possible, but create a recovery time specially for pets like it's used for players hp/tp rec rate.
I've noticed pets also use the players direction for critical hits, if the player faces away from the enemy, the pet will do crits only. Maybe you can make it so that pets don't crit?

AOE spells have already been made like that for 6.4! I'll also add an option so that you can decide what pet command u would like to keep and which not.
Marshe
General
General

Postby Marshe » Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:27 am

Awesome thanks!
And could it be that I have read somewhere about buff items/pots has been fixed? If so, is it possible to buff friendly targets?

Return to “Announcements”