Some People

Just a general discussion forum.
04jordanjamie
Veteran
Veteran

Some People

Postby 04jordanjamie » Tue Dec 16, 2014 7:58 am

Is it just me or is there an increase in people begging for adminship?

I could be working on my server then some randomer joins the server and says Admin 3 plz

A few things these admin beggers need to know...

1. Noone with a braincell will hire someone that can't even be bothered to make a character with a real name rather than aaaaaaaaaaa

2. when the owner says no they just say ok bye (some do) <Great attempt at showing you want to work for that specific server.

3. Begging with plz admin 3 (Seriously) saying that constantly does not prove you are a mature person suitable for adminship.

4. Lastly and most importantly!!! Noone is going to spend months making a server to trust it to someone they don't know at all :)
Advrid
General
General

RE: Some People

Postby Advrid » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:29 am

People have been doing this since the dawn of servers, there will always be people begging for "adminship"
Just gotta work around it. I wouldn't necessarily say it's been going up.
Providence
God Like
God Like

Postby Providence » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:31 am

Admin 3 please? (joking)
Retired Super Moderator,
1/10/2012 - 1/6/2013

--

Getting back into the swing of EOSource, here to help.
04jordanjamie
Veteran
Veteran

Postby 04jordanjamie » Tue Dec 16, 2014 10:32 am

had 5 people do it in past 2 days haha maybe its just bad luck for me. (banned 2 of them) > :)
Ravenn
Junior
Junior

Postby Ravenn » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:30 pm

I can tell you that those 5 people are actually 1 person. If you look at the IP, you will find it's the same (:

On My server i know him as Hair and aaaa, on another i know him as Boss and kingboss...
He has many more names... But it's all the same 1 noob... hes lucky Eosep requires custom commands to be built and we don't have a ban command XD
Silence.. they say it's a soldiers greatest ally. with the element of surprise laid bare all of his enemies movement..
but i learn't long ago that was a lie. because silence allows a soldier time to think.. using time to be scared..
and a scared soldier starts making choices.. choices to make the fear go away.. choices that ruin everything.
04jordanjamie
Veteran
Veteran

Postby 04jordanjamie » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:48 pm

Ravenn wrote:I can tell you that those 5 people are actually 1 person. If you look at the IP, you will find it's the same (:

On My server i know him as Hair and aaaa, on another i know him as Boss and kingboss...
He has many more names... But it's all the same 1 noob... hes lucky Eosep requires custom commands to be built and we don't have a ban command XD

Ouch couldn't cope without the ban command this guy litrally spammed me with plsssss (longer) for 5 mins took me awhile to ban because of the aaaaa count kept running short or over haha anyway the other reason I added this post is to clear it with people that think joining a server and begging will actually get them results are slim to none :)

EDIT (Haha to providence only just saw that on the posts.)

Also figured it would be a conversation starter to get to know a few of you as I am still fairly new to eosource forums, Although I may be new to here I will help however I can :)
Last edited by 04jordanjamie on Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Camobear

Postby Camobear » Tue Dec 16, 2014 12:58 pm

Lol I have a guy on my server that just begs for AOE's.. and says ''u'' a lot.. his name is Darkness xd
04jordanjamie
Veteran
Veteran

Postby 04jordanjamie » Tue Dec 16, 2014 1:04 pm

xD And that is why we all love the friendly $ban
Ravenn
Junior
Junior

Postby Ravenn » Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:25 pm

04jordanjamie wrote:xD And that is why we all love the friendly $ban

Yeah! Cries since we don't have the $ban command
Last edited by Ravenn on Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silence.. they say it's a soldiers greatest ally. with the element of surprise laid bare all of his enemies movement..
but i learn't long ago that was a lie. because silence allows a soldier time to think.. using time to be scared..
and a scared soldier starts making choices.. choices to make the fear go away.. choices that ruin everything.

Return to “Lounge”