Zozo's Application

Interested in helping the community? Want to become a forum moderator? Post your application here! We do accept moderator applications but not for administrators. [Currently closed]
vampirefreaks666

Zozo's Application

Postby vampirefreaks666 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 9:57 pm

I am 15

Austin D. Stevens

I have been playing 7 years experience with endless online.
I also help a lot of servers with anything involving the extras file and config.

I love to map im also very good at it, I can kinda pixel not the best but i try my hardest.

I can be on eosource all day everyday watching over people and helping them.

I love to help people when they need help, i also love a good challenge. :)
"when you smoke the herb it reveals the real you to yourself--Bob Marley"
Swagdin
Legend
Legend

RE: Zozo's Application

Postby Swagdin » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:19 pm

Hmmm? I'm positive that you wont be hired by giving 4 sentences about your eo history. Add some more detail.
Once a Swagdin fan, always a swaggy!

Here to help!
vampirefreaks666

Postby vampirefreaks666 » Tue Jul 24, 2012 10:20 pm

im not a smart person ok I just know a lot about this game I don't really care if I get this job I was just trying
this game sucks now days because all these damn hackers and wanna bes and all these fucking stupid servers I miss old eo
"when you smoke the herb it reveals the real you to yourself--Bob Marley"
artist-evolution
Noob
Noob

Postby artist-evolution » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:42 am

"Vampirefreaks666" has allot of experience with Seose, Eoserv, Eosource i know this for a fact because i ust to have all of these and i have had his help with the Eoserv but the Eosource he has set his own server up with it and some one hacked his server and made it were its not possible to host it so he is a great staff member so i would suggest him as a In game mod or mapper and semipixler.

So i would consider having him as your staff member!
Frost
Super Poster
Super Poster

Postby Frost » Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:18 am

Could you put more detail in on what you can do, because everyone has had experience with Eoserv, and eosource servers. Like for example you say you can pixel right? then make a pixel and post it on here, saying how you can help people make pixels and fix pixel mistakes.

For example In my application I said I could quest write and make clients etc? So... I posted a lot of stuff that I've made to prove my work. I've had experience with your moderator skills so all you need really is more detail, Before I see a improvement my answer is no because of the lack of information, but it depends on everyone Else's Choice too on if your hired or not..
Last edited by Frost on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Home | Wiki | Downloads | Server List | Website | YouTube
Glorious PC master race.
Tree
General
General

Postby Tree » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:17 pm

I thought helping people with maps isn't needed here. >_> Wow..
Swagdin
Legend
Legend

Postby Swagdin » Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:41 pm

Tree wrote:I thought helping people with maps isn't needed here. >_> Wow..

I was thinking the same, but I guess things have changed. I highly doubt that he will make it knowing that he has anger problems like me and that he's not very experienced in the community for Eosource.
Last edited by Swagdin on Wed Jul 25, 2012 4:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Once a Swagdin fan, always a swaggy!

Here to help!
Providence
God Like
God Like

Postby Providence » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:06 pm

Well it's 1 in the morning and I have been hiding in the shadows, this is my second time checking on EOSource since my vacation. I deleted all "hate" posts as we want to keep EOSource friendly.

Vampire, I want to personally tell you that you'll never be hired. Why? You cursed out members of EOSource over their opinion, if anything they were just trying to help you. Your temper is very, very, bad. So bad that I had to sign on while on vacation to clean up this post.

I'm now signing off, please keep this thread clean. Thanks. Hitsugaya, if it starts back up I'm counting on you to handle it. Or Mouse and Casoni.
Retired Super Moderator,
1/10/2012 - 1/6/2013

--

Getting back into the swing of EOSource, here to help.
Frost
Super Poster
Super Poster

Postby Frost » Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:31 pm

Providence wrote:Well it's 1 in the morning and I have been hiding in the shadows, this is my second time checking on EOSource since my vacation. I deleted all "hate" posts as we want to keep EOSource friendly.

Vampire, I want to personally tell you that you'll never be hired. Why? You cursed out members of EOSource over their opinion, if anything they were just trying to help you. Your temper is very, very, bad. So bad that I had to sign on while on vacation to clean up this post.

I'm now signing off, please keep this thread clean. Thanks. Hitsugaya, if it starts back up I'm counting on you to handle it. Or Mouse and Casoni.

Alright, any hate comments will be deleted, that goes for rude comments towards providence's post.
Offtopic: well have fun on vacation.
Last edited by Frost on Wed Jul 25, 2012 6:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Home | Wiki | Downloads | Server List | Website | YouTube
Glorious PC master race.
chow
Spammer
Spammer

Postby chow » Thu Jul 26, 2012 4:02 am

Alright I'm sorry. But Vamp I think you should work on your temper.
You are my enemy.

Return to “Applications”