Endless Online Remade 2 (EOR 2)

Post your project your working on or server! Only positive advertisements are allowed, Negative topics will either be locked or deleted.
Chaos
Junior
Junior

Endless Online Remade 2 (EOR 2)

Postby Chaos » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:17 am

New project. Endless Online Remade 2! It's based on the original EO, but with new features such as memberships, pets, AOE items and soon... new maps!
IP: chaoseseo.servegame.com
PORT: 8079

Check us out!
Last edited by Chaos on Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frost
Super Poster
Super Poster

RE: Endless Online Remade 2 (EOR 2)

Postby Frost » Fri Sep 20, 2013 11:42 am

Sounds interesting but here are my only problems with this.

1. The name is already used therefore they can claim copyright (I believe).
2. You didn't make a proper advertisement. If you're going to make an advertisement, post stuff like pictures of you using the AOe, and custom items. Showing your membership system, maybe even a staff list and contact list. Do you understand? Something that will attract users to your server that is different than the other 500 Endless Online Remakes.
Home | Wiki | Downloads | Server List | Website | YouTube
Glorious PC master race.
Deaven
Legend
Legend

Postby Deaven » Sat Sep 21, 2013 3:56 am

Might want to change your Host Name on SLN lol. Still same from your old server.
Chaos
Junior
Junior

Postby Chaos » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:49 am

The names been changed thanks. @Hercules
And Ariel, thanks for the feedback i will do so once i have things to advertise, i'm kind of working on this as a hobby thing as my first project went well till i got side tracked.
Wish me luck for the future.
Frost
Super Poster
Super Poster

Postby Frost » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:58 am

Chaos wrote:The names been changed thanks. @Hercules
And Ariel, thanks for the feedback i will do so once i have things to advertise, i'm kind of working on this as a hobby thing as my first project went well till i got side tracked.
Wish me luck for the future.

I wish you luck on your project, some helpful advise would be to worry about a website, graphics and stuff after you've almost come to a half beta. A beta would be when you have enough stuff added that it is not 100% Like the orignal game endless online and more like your own creative version thus your old name, "Endless Online Remake" You should stay away from the old EXP system like 5-10 per kill, that will just annoy players into thinking it's like the original which so many people have repeated it's become repetitive. I'd suggest adding different start area creatures along with a better exp and stat system.
Home | Wiki | Downloads | Server List | Website | YouTube
Glorious PC master race.

Return to “Projects / Servers”